All students participate in one of these major ensembles (two ensembles where approved by the artistic director). Each ensemble rehearses daily for 75 minutes in preparation for the Saturday afternoon concert which concludes each week. In addition to these major ensembles, every camper rehearses for 40 minutes each day with the Concert Choir which concludes every Saturday program.
60-70 piece orchestra performing standard concert repertoire. Recent performances have included selections from:
- Beethoven, Symphony 1, 2, 5 & 7
- Schubert: Symphony 8
- Elgar: Enigma Variations
- Mendelssohn: Symphony 3
- Tchaikovsky: Piano Concerto No 1
- Rossini: Overture to the Marriage of Figaro, William Tell Overture
- Rimsky-Korsakov: Russion Easter Overture
A chamber group of 24-30 singers. Priority is given to voice majors and pianists who do not play band or orchestra instruments. Recent performances have included selections from:
- Leavitt: Festival Sanctus
- Thompson: Allelujah
- Forrest: Anthems of Love, A Bronze Triptych
- Haydn: Missa Brevis Sancti Joannes de Deo
- Vivaldi: Gloria (with String Ensemble)
The following is placeholder text. Donec ac fringilla turpis.
The following is placeholder text. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.